ESTE - a one of a kind elite restaurant in the heart of Sofia!
Experience the difference! Book now: 0886 700 269, Yordan Kirilchev, Restaurant Manager.
Genuinely quality cuisine in Bulgaria has its connoisseurs, and their growing needs gave birth to the idea of Este – a restaurant to be distinguished from all the rest. The idea was brought to life with the priceless participation of Dimitar Damyanov – a chef with a remarkable background, who had gained experience and inspiration in some of the best restaurants in the world, such as:
- Copenhagen’s Noma (world’s #1 restaurant in 2010, 2011, 2012)
- The Spanish Arzak (world’s #8 in 2012)
- Heston Blumenthal’s renowned restaurant The Fat Duck
- London’s Savoy Grill Restaurant of the just as famous Gordon Ramsay
- Michel Roux’ Le Gavroche
- The British Ritz London and Lowry hotel
- The Spanish Martine Beresategue
Every single piece of interior has been carefully chosen and made by world’s top producers and architects, so that a restaurant of such rank could have the perfect final touch.
This sophisticated scene is complemented by a colourful summer garden, where each guest could enjoy the romance and cosiness of private tents, surrounded by attractive flora and fairy fountain’s murmuring water.
An abounding list of various wines is at disposal of customers, each bottle being stored in adequate premises at particular rate of humidity and temperature.